Scheme of Business Acquisition
- Amalgamation / Merger / Demerger/ Reduction of capital.
- Drafting of the Scheme of Arrangement for Amalgamation based on the terms of the merger.
- Facilitating appearance before the respective Honorable High Court having jurisdiction to obtain the suitable orders for the above purpose.
- To render all assistance required to conduct the shareholders and creditors meetings as directed by the respective Honorable High Court having jurisdiction on Application made for the above purpose.
- Drafting of suitable Application to be filed in the Honorable High Court having jurisdiction to obtain the required orders for conduct of shareholders / Secured Creditors meetings.
Liaison and coordination as and when required by various government bodies such as:
- Regional Director, Ministry of Company Affairs.
- Stock Exchanges.
- Securities & Exchange Board of India.
- To undertake Due Diligence facilitating the Client to understand its legal position on Takeover of the target company.
- To facilitate all required drafting of agreements like share purchase agreements, indemnity and related to above take over and acquisitions and guide in all statutory compliances, post Acquisition and as required.
- Structuring with a view to make the whole process tax-efficient.
- Valuation of assets and determination of exchange ratios.